I’m not going to lie, when I first heard about the Shampoo With a Purpose range, I was a little dubious, because let’s face it, we’ve all become conditioned to seeing shampoo in a bottle, usually a plastic bottle.
So, getting my head around shampoo in a bar, was going to take some convincing.
But after reading the press release I was not only fascinated, but decided to give it a go.
• One bar is equivalent six bottles of shampoo – that’s six less bottles potentially going into landfill or into our environment. Only 36% of all plastic bottles are recycled annually. That means approximately 373 million bottles are going into waste and damaging the environment irreversibly.
• The range covers bars to cater for all hair types, colours, moisture levels and thickness. The range includes The O.G., Dry or Damaged, Colour Treated, and Volume.
• The bar will not leave your hair feeling dry, in fact it will strengthen and heal damaged hair. The bar I tried was for dry and damaged hair.
• The bars are cruelty-free, palm-oil free, vegan, eco-sustainable and filled with only natural ingredients – ingredients that will make your hair feel great.
• The company is made up of a mother and daughter duo (I absolutely love this) with over 40 years of experience.
- Thought, care, consideration has gone into this range. It is soap-free, so it will not dry your hair out.
After trying the bar for a few days I was pleasantly surprised at how silky and shiny my hair felt. I was totally not expecting this.
My hair was easy to brush and did not feel dry at all.
I also love that Shampoo With a Purpose is helping our environment and has no nasties.
If you are about natural ingredients, sustainability and cruelty free products, this range could very well be for you. You can also use it on your body – bonus!
Available online and in selected stockists around Australia, each product in the Shampoo With a Purpose range retails for $15 for a 135g bar.
For more information, check out shampoowithapurpose.com.
- Shampoo With a Purpose provided a complimentary sample for review purposes.