It’s exciting to know that we are now able to travel interstate and if you are anything like me, I intend to do my bit to keep it that way by wearing a mask, especially in airports and busy tourist spots.
But I’m not so keen on the old boring blue standard masks, I want something a bit more stylish.
Clear Collective Masks are extremely timely and relevant given the current circumstances – upcoming school holidays, opening of interstate borders and of course to keep you safe during the Christmas period.
Clear Collective Masks are:
- Australian made and owned cotton masks (reusable)
- Sustainable and eco-friendly
- Made locally and sewn locally in Sydney and proudly engaging in and supporting local women during difficult times
- All masks are created to stop unhealthy air/pollution/ pollen and bacteria from filtering in or out
- CC is the only Australian made cotton reusable masks, supporting the Australian economy
- Super stylish (I love the coloured and patterned ones)
With travel restrictions easing locally and lockdowns finally lifting, now is the perfect time to invest in an Australian made reusable cotton mask – a staple for 2021 wardrobes.
Clear Collective is an innovative, effective and fashionable brand making masking easy and accessible. Clear Collective strips away the stigma attached to masks & offers a reusable cotton mask in a range of print, pastels & classic colours.
Perfect post COVID – all masks are created to stop unhealthy air/pollution/ pollen and bacteria from filtering in or out. Stylish, safe and sustainable – Clear Collective has you covered (literally!)
I absolutely love supporting local, so if you need a mask, check out Clear Collective.